Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team within Becon Consultancy and are currently looking for Civils and Lanscaping Team Leader to join our office in Milton Keynes and in Stirling.
Civils and Landscaping Team Leader m/f/d
- To assist the Head of Civils in the day to day operation of contracts
- Be able to carry out Site Inspections and compile reports on the findings with recommendations.
- Compile reports which will then go to the Head of Civils and Clients.
- Quote for Civils and Landscaping requests. Assisting with liaising with Clients involving correspondence and face to face meetings.
- Be proactive and committed to provide an excellent service to our Clients.
- Responsible for staffing allocations as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Provide the work teams with technical advice and support concerning all aspects of their duties.
- Co-ordinate between Clients, Management and Teams.
- Essential: Proven track record in managing Civil and landscaping Contracts
- Essential: Clean Driving Licence
- Desirable: Experience in a client facing account management/customer service role
- Essential: Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook
- Essential: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety
- Essential: Clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
- Essential: Passionate about personal development
- Essential: Good IT skills in MS Word/Excel
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and able to multitask effectively
- Company pension allowance
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.