Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for an Inhouse Business Process Consultant (m/f/d).
Process Development Manager (m/f/d)
- End-2-end business process management & development, including documentation, analysis, and modeling
- Create transparency and develop our process landscape, based on our group process map, driving process harmonization and best practice sharing, also identifying root causes of ineffiencies
- Provide ownership for critical group processes as well as continuous improvements, gap analysis and process analytics
- Coordinate and lead implementation projects and support IT projects and creation of workflows, providing inhouse process advisory and closely collaborating with other units, especially compliance/EHS, IT and operative units
- Conduct internal trainings and workshops on process excellence
- Process modelling according to BPMN2.0 in Signavio and tool administration (licences, permissions, user support, trainings, etc.)
- Provide audit and ISO certification support
- Actively support the digital transformation of the group, suggesting adequate processes
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills, also in complex settings
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple responsibilities and projects to successful completion, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Signavio and Lean, Kaizen or Six Sigma or similar expertise and certifications appreciated
- Degree in computer science, business engineering or renewable energies
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.