Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for Senior Project Developer, SEA
Senior Project Developer, SEA
- Manage the Project Development Team in SEA and conduct initial market analysis
- Source land and projects under development and develop relationships and JV with local developers
- Prepare and manage Request for Investment documentation and process
- Prepare and submit tender documents, Conduct project due diligence, acquire land and projects under development and Negotiate and execute Power Purchase Agreements
- Lead project development during the development and permitting stage of Solar PV projects until projects become Ready to Build
- Conduct tax analysis and set up project SPV structure
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new markets and new projects
- Evaluate project financial returns
- Work closely with Engineering and Project Management team to manage development process and transition from development through execution.
- 10+ years of experience managing commercial infrastructure projects from development to execution, with a min. of 5 years working experience in solar PV projects involving, municipalities, utilities, and government agencies.
- Relevant experience analyzing sites for solar PV project strategy & development.
- Experience developing solar PV and diesel hybrid projects.
- Experience and ability to manage Project staff and to interact with different departments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS degree in Engineering, Business or Economics or related discipline required.MBA desirable
- Be able to communicate clearly in English, additional language skills like Mandarin and Bahasa are highly desirable
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication,organizational and analytical skills.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.